Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a black car with silver pin stripes..... i dont like it. i was think about getting black vinyl pinstripes to cover them up..... any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
You could just peel them off on a warm weather day. Or use a plastic razor. My civic is also black with the pin stripes also. I will eventually take it off once it gets warmer here.

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
no they are not...i have them on my car and im peeling them off....i thought they would be under the clear but mine are not

·
Registered
'96 Civic Coupe DX
40 Posts
i think on the ek's and eg's it would be on top of the paint, however your em2 may have it underneath... idk how they would do that unless the pin striping is pain and not a piece of vinyl...

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
dude they are under the clear coat factory style
i doubt for seriously thats true. I have just the reverse of you with the silver car and the black stripes. All you need is to leave the car out in the sun for a while and start on one end with a razorblade, done deal.

·
Registered
'96 Civic Coupe DX
40 Posts
i doubt for seriously thats true. I have just the reverse of you with the silver car and the black stripes. All you need is to leave the car out in the sun for a while and start on one end with a razorblade, done deal.
that may be, but is the car you are talking about an ek like in your sig? i think Dewey is talking about his em2 that i saw in another thread. if thats the case then maybe Honda changed the way they do their pinstripes.

·
Registered
311 Posts
seriously doubt honda pinstripes under clear boys.... just ask a body man to look at it and he can answer your question

1 - 13 of 13 Posts