Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Most of our rides might be too low for this. I know mine are. Even still, I find it impossible to resist wanting this!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
be nice to be in the oprah or ellen show and hear them said everyone in the audience gets one for free. Looks aowsome but it looks like it cost an arm and a leg. Super cool and convinience never the less.

·
Premium Member
93 del Sol Si
235 Posts
The older I get, the more attractive that thing looks to me! My only problem with it is that I'm sure that the batteries would die on me at the worse possible time, leaving me with another piece of equipment in the way while I have to crawl around on my hands & knees again.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
O.O, DO WANT! That is freaking sweet :D

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Would be great for the disabled that want to still wrench on their own cars. From what I can tell, besides moving the "chair" itself around on the ground, it appears that the up/down process of the lift is purely in the hand controls. VERY useful applications I foresee here.

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
but does it have a cup holder?

·
Registered
2000 Civic CX Hatch
4 Posts
Saw this on Invention USA a few weeks ago awesome idea and an wicked investment in saving your body over the years, I think they were saying around the $1000 price point.

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
pretty sweet.
especially when i think about all the times i got all the way under the car and had the wrong wrench.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts