·
Registered
48 Posts
this was a peak? or continuous?

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
jesus... i want a chip with this map on it
just get s300 or a demon and lean out cruise part throttle to 18-1 and add a little timing and you will be set.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
just get s300 or a demon and lean out cruise part throttle to 18-1 and add a little timing and you will be set.
Are you sure you add timing when running lean? My quess was to retard some timing cause the lean mixture will burn faster ....no?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,796 Posts
lean burns slower, harder to ignite.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
that is awesome!!!!!!!11 I wanna do this to my DD automatic accord!!! its OBD1!!

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
holy shit i was super pumped on my new setup gettin 47.5 mpg. and you go and smash that

·
Registered
93 del sol
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
OK everyone I'm kinda trash (to much celebrating)so bear with me.

The setup is a Vitara build with a 59300cam and a Skunk2 intake manifold.

I'm running Precision 780cc injectors on a P28 with Neptune RTP management.

Running a greddy 15g turbo kit with a few changes.;)

The key is the tune plus some spark plugs that I made that have a prechamber that helps ignite the lean condition.

I'm running a ton of ignition advance as transzex said at this A/F ratio. Its a must because of the slow burn rate and low compression.

The car sits very low and this helps out with the crappy stock cd of 0.420.
Now its around a Coefficient of drag: 0.350. with a frontal area of 18.11.

I had the car running at 23:1 without any miss fire but this time out I kept it at 18.5:1 to 19:1 A/F.

All this was done on pump premium with a 10% ethanol.

My next plan is to build a adjustable air valve to help keep the airflow steady. When its in lean burn its hard to keep the gas pedal steady. You just barely touch it to keep the car going on the freeway. Its insane!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanks again for everyone's support on here its much appreciated.;)

1 - 20 of 360 Posts