Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow this is killer, ive gone N/A, N/A, now turbo.....but havent completed any of those projects hahaha. first i bought all crower stuff to go N/a for my y8, then a b16a ended up in my garage, then i went to put new valve springs in on that and valves were litteraly pounded into valve seats and guides were shot but i payed nothing since its my friends motor....and im giving it back to him, and now ive switched to turbo lol....i already have 2 turbo audis so i always had a craving for it....ok enough about that

alright i just bought a td04L and log manifold off vash_vts, and im probably going to buy his intercooler also once i get more money

so if all goes well heres setup

td04L
log manifold with adapter plate
6 inch intercooler
some bov i bought a long time ago haha
custom made downpipe from shop around here
custom charge piping by shop also
p28 chipped with conversion harness

planning to run 6 psi on stock internals, hope that works fine

wat do u guys think? and ideas/comment welcome

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
nice man, as long as u tune your setup, 6lbs is great and heck even if you ran 8lbs with a nice tune assuming your car is maintenence is up to par, youll be fine..... im on my way oh so soon as well!!! I love my t3 snail :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh yes another question will my stock 240 cc injectors hold that boost ?

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
streetforce said:
ohh yes another question will my stock 240 cc injectors hold that boost ?
yes, with a good tune, but it would be nice to upgrade to bigger ones like even some 310cc's or some 370s if you plan on making more power in the future.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
yes, with a good tune, but it would be nice to upgrade to bigger ones like even some 310cc's or some 370s if you plan on making more power in the future.....
J00 are kidding right? Stock 240cc's are good for approx 175WHP at NA AFR's.

DSM 450's can be had for dirt cheap, just buy a set and be done with it.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Minor Threat said:
J00 are kidding right? Stock 240cc's are good for approx 175WHP at NA AFR's.

DSM 450's can be had for dirt cheap, just buy a set and be done with it.
well he said 6lbs with is about 160-170 hp anyway, besides I think ryan(K1dfreeze) can back me up with this one of his buddies has a turboed civic using stockers at 8lbs...... correct me if Im wrong bro??

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MyblkVTEC said:
well he said 6lbs with is about 160-170 hp anyway, besides I think ryan(K1dfreeze) can back me up with this one of his buddies has a turboed civic using stockers at 8lbs...... correct me if Im wrong bro??

well good new for both of you, i just got a deal on some from a buddy

dsm 450cc with rail for 100$ canadian:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts