Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have front and rear complete brakes from a 95 Integra LS on my eg hatch. I want to get hx wheels again but I remember I had them on my eg sedan EX and had to shave the caliper to get it to clear. Does anyone know if I have to do the same on my LS brakes? Or if they will fit at all? Thanks for any info.:noway:

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
well the hx's are 13's. the integra had nothing smaller than a 14 if i remember correctly. so no they wont fit, unless you shave the shit outta the caliper.

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
the teg brakes and ex brakes are the same arent they. you can get them to fit with little modification. i have seen an ex civic on a car lot that had hx wheels. they filled the whole wheel. i dont know if they had to modify it or not.

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha i love you guys but i dont think my question is clearly heard. i had an ex sedan with hx's (i put that in my first post) but want to know if the hx wheels will clear the 95 Integra LS brake calipers. Again, thanks for any help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
HX's will not fit Integra front brakes with out modifications to the brakes or wheel spacers. 14in steelies fit because they are made differently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts