Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATES ON PAGE 3

CADster and respect’89 ask you to rev-up your engines and cruise to the 3rd bi-annual Huntsville Honda Meet. The meet is going to take place on:

Sunday May 20th 2007
1:00 pm. - 5:00 pm.
@
Executive Plaza (park area)
555 Sparkman Drive NW
Huntsville, Alabama

ALL Hondas and Acuras welcomed
FREE admission
FREE refreshments

We will be adding additional information at the beginning of this thread, as we have it.

If you need more information please pm me.

Some pictures from previous meets:

and courtesy of CADster:

People that are attending:

1. respect'89
2. lsturbohatch10
3. SilverCiv
4. 93 red ls
5. cvic90
6. EGhatchintheham
7. LowBoost
8. slowex98

· yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
4,223 Posts
people need to come to this. i go to University of Alabama in Huntsville and i want to meet some of you d-series people. im surprised this is the first i have heard of this.

· yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
4,223 Posts
sign me up also. im gonna try to get some clean cars from cleveland TN to come down... turns out this meet is two blocks from my dorm....

· yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
4,223 Posts

check this out. this is how close, i am to this meet. the red circle is my dorm and thats where i live. and the blue circle is my english class, just referencing cause its the only class on the map.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I added a list with people that said would attend.

lsturbohatch10: I think I saw your car in front of the optics building last semester, and i've put bunch of flyer at UAH for the previous meets, strange that you have not seen them around campus.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.