Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATES ON PAGE 3

CADster and respect’89 ask you to rev-up your engines and cruise to the 3rd bi-annual Huntsville Honda Meet. The meet is going to take place on:

Sunday May 20th 2007
1:00 pm. - 5:00 pm.
@
Executive Plaza (park area)
555 Sparkman Drive NW
Huntsville, Alabama

ALL Hondas and Acuras welcomed
FREE admission
FREE refreshments

We will be adding additional information at the beginning of this thread, as we have it.

If you need more information please pm me.

Some pictures from previous meets:

and courtesy of CADster:

People that are attending:

1. respect'89
2. lsturbohatch10
3. SilverCiv
4. 93 red ls
5. cvic90
6. EGhatchintheham
7. LowBoost
8. slowex98

·
Registered
686 Posts
I might come Ilive in Starkville, MS which is like maybe 2 hrs from B-ham how far is it to Huntsville?

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
people need to come to this. i go to University of Alabama in Huntsville and i want to meet some of you d-series people. im surprised this is the first i have heard of this.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yeah I'll go to this one, it's just 3 hours away from me. Just mapquested it and it isn't that far I'll be there sign me up.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
sign me up also. im gonna try to get some clean cars from cleveland TN to come down... turns out this meet is two blocks from my dorm....

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
do it!

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts

check this out. this is how close, i am to this meet. the red circle is my dorm and thats where i live. and the blue circle is my english class, just referencing cause its the only class on the map.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I added a list with people that said would attend.

lsturbohatch10: I think I saw your car in front of the optics building last semester, and i've put bunch of flyer at UAH for the previous meets, strange that you have not seen them around campus.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
hopefully by the time we have this meet Ill have my build done and in!!!!

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
I can try and get a few guys from down here to go. Its hondas/acuras right not just SOHCs

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
i want to go! i may see if fred (slo sohc) and his brother kev (b16b coupe) may want to come as well!

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
respect'89 do you go to UAH?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts