10.07 @ 142.55 mph

Hugh thanks to our sponsers!

Clutchmasters - luis
jpr motoring - jimmy
camel " 2 humps " garage
red star motoring - p-po tech
falo - tech
forced performance - our brother aniel
all of the humble crew ( you know who you are )

all the late nights and no sleep has paid off!

10.15 PASS TIME SLIP:

10.07 PASS TIME SLIP:

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
oh so its just stock ex/si 1-4 damn that sucks about breaking the gears wish they would go ahead and make them damn dog gears. Imma work on that when I get the rest of this other stuff payed for. Im sure if we got something close to 10 people to put a deposit on those gears

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
Congrats guys! I believe this info about breaking gears is the kinda stuff Aquafina was looking for...I'm sure he'll see this. But I thought I read you're using a hybrid EX/SI with ZC gears? Any thought about upgrading the diff? Surprised the stock diff has held up...or has it? LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats guys! I believe this info about breaking gears is the kinda stuff Aquafina was looking for...I'm sure he'll see this. But I thought I read you're using a hybrid EX/SI with ZC gears? Any thought about upgrading the diff? Surprised the stock diff has held up...or has it? LOL
Yes still the Stock diff and Yes ZC Gears Tranny Hasn't changed, My Mistake All the build specs are in the thread on here. But the same tranny we have been running no changes to it.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
im surpised... about the tranny i mean. great times.. how much boost/power are you making? can you post the link to your build thread? ive went 2 seasons with a stock diff... they can hold, just gotta know how to launch well... with an upgraded tranny, you have better times with the same power output... so instead of raising the boost, i would put some money out on a decent tranny, and get better times with the same power... more efficient if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
im surpised... about the tranny i mean. great times.. how much boost/power are you making? can you post the link to your build thread? ive went 2 seasons with a stock diff... they can hold, just gotta know how to launch well... with an upgraded tranny, you have better times with the same power output... so instead of raising the boost, i would put some money out on a decent tranny, and get better times with the same power... more efficient if you ask me.
im pretty sure they are launching well, they're pulling 1.6's. with that kind of power im sure our D tranny's are bound to break somewhere...

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
im pretty sure they are launching well, they're pulling 1.6's. with that kind of power im sure our D tranny's are bound to break somewhere...

i know they are launching well.. its quite obvious. i said that because people are asking about the stock diff... and i said it can be used as long as you know how to launch.. thats what i used when i pulled 1.61 last year.. a longer first gear would even benefit the 60ft even more.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
No Custom Gear sets yet Just keep breaking the 3rd gear and the damn casing
sounds like you should consider going with a CG trans... :td:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts