Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im needing our help.

I'm tuning my D16 turbo with HTS, setting the wideband in the correct ecu imput in the settings tab gives me correct readings when I connect the emulator, so far so good.

the problem starts when I'm trying to set the lean protection, it doesn't work , it cuts injection every time the car passes the rpm thresshold I set on the lean protection section, doesn't matter what AFR limit I put.

Im forgetting to set up something and I don´t know what, can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Facundo.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
2,235 Posts
did you change voltage/lambda conversion drop down menu to aem?in the picture it says stock.

did you set it up in the parameters protections section?

most of all what is the reason to want to have lean protection "working"

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Considering you have the table only filled out 0 to 1v and using narrowband values, perhaps making it actually wideband would help...

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is for the Innovate MTX-L I'm running and lean protection works. Change your Wideband in drop down box to whatever brand you have...if not listed then Custom. Then the Min and Max settings for voltage,these should be in your manual not every wideband uses the same settings. Leave offset at zero unless your wideband and datalog are not displaying the same number. This is usually caused by a ground problem.
Computer Operating system Font Rectangle Gadget
[/QUOTE]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts