Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a complete ecu p28 chipped with a program that revs to 9800 the vtec kicks at 4400 and the fuel curve and ignition timing is just right for my fuilly built d16z6 engine i had a jet ecu and that hardly didi shit to my car i paid 320 for the jet program no ecu included and 175.00 for the ht tuning program ecu with ecu included got to keep my other ecu here is the web site if intrested www.hrtuning.com

J

·
0 Posts
Great prices for these chipped ecu. Lots of selection too.
Which progrom did you get?
What all do you have done to your engine?
What is the difference in performance from the 'ol "butt dyno"? I am probably staying all motor. These probably aren't smog legal right, but a cheap stock P28 (I have a '95 EX) ECU is probably out there for smog days.
I'm curious to know more about your setup and what this chip has done. Have you also modded your valvetrain to rev higher.
Chan

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
we just put one in my buddy's 97 civic with a gsr turbo motor. he loves it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hrt ecu

i am running a fuilly built jg head with a zex 59300 cam my bottom is 89 integra oversize pistons in my d16z6 urthodox pulley and alternator pulley skunk cam gear str block guard and hrtuning ecu with feels program 4400 vtec kicks and revs to 9800 best ecu i have ever had i recommend it to anybody jet programs suck thats the ecu i used to run

·
Registered
37 Posts
Which program to run???

I was so happy to see you guys discussing this... I am about to buy a P28 and this does seem like a real deal. Ebay was nothing but a scam($80 I finally got refunded)! Be really careful on Ebay !!! But anyway... What levels do these programs control? Which program they offer is the best set up to go with? Feels, J's racing, Jun, Mugen, PYR, Skunk2, Spoon, Vision, XS??? And what is the best RPM to set the Vtec to? 4000? 3500? 1000?

·
Registered
236 Posts
when i get my uberdata'd car running right with some dyno results, i'll probably be able to give ya'll a pretty decent baseline for you guys. and sell the chip for the price of the chip and shipping.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Je sui content

HRTuning shipped my P28 ECU and I have been running on it for a few months so far. The engine runs so smooth and it is got alittle more umph too! I am really happy to have the check engine light off too! lol

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
FMIDRC Racer said:
we just put one in my buddy's 97 civic with a gsr turbo motor. he loves it.
man i forgot about this topic. we took my buddies car to the dyno about 2 months ago. he ended up gaining about another 60hp by leaning it out with the afc. the hrt program ran it really rich. car runs hard now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts