Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to be turboing a d16a1. Its eletronic advance. I was wondering if anyone knew if HR Tuning had a ecu for the pre obd1. (obd0) BEcause i think i like it a little better than the hondata. Or if there is a better route let me know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats bre stand for. Got a workin web site for turboedit.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has that turboedit been out for a while. I want to go with something that i can get on the pc a tune like Neptune or hondata.

Thanks for the info though.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Has that turboedit been out for a while. I want to go with something that i can get on the pc a tune like Neptune or hondata.

Thanks for the info though.
you your self cannot tune neptune....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok. well thanks for letting me know dick. What program would i be able to use my self. Or damn near all by my self.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
ok. well thanks for letting me know dick. What program would i be able to use my self. Or damn near all by my self.
:haha: :haha: that program fuck tard your not a neptune dealer

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do they make a kit for the obd0 or would it be easier to convert to 0bd1...

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
to run NEPtune hondata or crome you have to convert to obd1

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
What's your timeframe... I've heard that a new tuning product out of the netherlands that's better than neptune will be out in the next few months. It's currently in beta testing... I currently have Neptune and will likely switch when it's out...

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
What's your timeframe... I've heard that a new tuning product out of the netherlands that's better than neptune will be out in the next few months. It's currently in beta testing... I currently have Neptune and will likely switch when it's out...
If your talking about the (RTP board) Its part of Neptune I beleive. It's aready out, I would of bought it when servion was here in vegas. He only brought one for someone else. But the next time he's down I'm picking one up!!!!:TU:

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
If your talking about the (RTP board) Its part of Neptune I beleive. It's aready out, I would of bought it when servion was here in vegas. He only brought one for someone else. But the next time he's down I'm picking one up!!!!:TU:
Nope, not the Neptune RTP... A different software, thats not yet out. That's why I'm asking him what his timeframe is. If it's more than 3 months, he might want to wait as the new software is currently in Beta Testing...

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
You know that neptune came out with the (RTP board). So that you could self tune...:)
not out yet people are testing it but not avalible yet

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
not out yet people are testing it but not avalible yet
:TU: I asked about that when I went through all the b.s. with my car. I wanted to take it somewhere else and get tuned 'cause the shop I was dealing with fucked me over, Neptune pretty much told me tough shit.:TD: to neptune.

·
Registered
247 Posts
neptune has one, and only one thing - good advertising. They let only reputable tuners to use it, and therefore people see only great results out of it, and think that the product is the best out there. Well, give it to the kids and watch what's going to happen :-D

neptune RTP is supposed to be user friendly, so you should be able to tune by yourself

on the other hand, Hondata s300 now has a kick ass gear dependent boost control ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts