piping 200
bov 100
gauges (boost, af, egt) 200
450cc injectors 60
vafc2 300
apexi turbo timer 120
misc parts 250
total cost: 1780

only thing i can think of.. should i go with the vafc2 or the apexi boost controller? i dont have enough money for hondata. i think that should work fine for ~7psi.

this is either for a d16z6 or a d15b.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Setup looks fine, but personally I would get a bigger turbo. The prices on your IC piping, bov, downpipe might be a little high. I don't think you will need $250 for misc parts either so your total will probably be a little less. You also don't need an A/F gauge. I would look into uberdata for fuel management instead of tha afc too.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beerbongskickass said:
Setup looks fine, but personally I would get a bigger turbo. The prices on your IC piping, bov, downpipe might be a little high. I don't think you will need $250 for misc parts either so your total will probably be a little less. You also don't need an A/F gauge. I would look into uberdata for fuel management instead of tha afc too.
i dont like the idea of having to solder shit into my ecu.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beerbongskickass said:
Setup looks fine, but personally I would get a bigger turbo.
What turbo should he get anything bigger the a 15g will have trouble spooling up. I had the The T25 turbo on mine that spooled fast and was perfect for the motor size.

And are you looking for this stuff cause if you are I have some stuff you might want.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
92civic said:
beerbongskickass said:
Setup looks fine, but personally I would get a bigger turbo.
What turbo should he get anything bigger the a 15g will have trouble spooling up. I had the The T25 turbo on mine that spooled fast and was perfect for the motor size.

And are you looking for this stuff cause if you are I have some stuff you might want.
have you ever driven one with anything bigger? ive used 60 trim t3's on my last two setups and the lag wasnt bad at all.

and the vafc2 and the boost controller do two totally different things

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thing is, i can get a t25 for $100 whereas a t25 would be close to $300

1 - 10 of 10 Posts