Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Your MOM
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i am a new honda owner. what parts do i need and how do i swap it. or is it easyer to go to a pick n pull and fiind a zc vtech? if thats recomended what transmission do i need? id prefer it to be standard.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
You need to do research and ask better questions than "I'm a 16 year old girl and don't know dick about cars but heard somebody say something about vtec and I don't know what it is but I want it so tell me what to do cause I'm such a complete noob I don't even know how to use google"

Seriously...this ain't "peeps" on fb, do NOT pollute the holy tech threads with this garbage. If you're gonna ask noob questions, do it in the noob section so the forum stays usable and *not* polluted with crap like every other Honda forum on the net

·
Registered
1997 Civic DX Hatch
988 Posts
You need to do research and ask better questions than "I'm a 16 year old girl and don't know dick about cars but heard somebody say something about vtec and I don't know what it is but I want it so tell me what to do cause I'm such a complete noob I don't even know how to use google"

Seriously...this ain't "peeps" on fb, do NOT pollute the holy tech threads with this garbage. If you're gonna ask noob questions, do it in the noob section so the forum stays usable and polluted with crap like every other Honda forum on the net
LOL

i cant rep you.

but i did shit my pants. so theres that.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Totally made my day! Lol!:3dbiggrin:

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Vtec not vtech

Reactions: Cali Noob

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
You can only buy s v tech from Walmart I believe.
Look in the electronic part.

Now if you want to add a vtec head to your car then google "mini me swap d-series"
And it will be within the first 3 searches.
so much truf in this statement.

My mom got my oldest son a vtech kids game and he loves it. I dont think that will fit into a Head of an engine

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb/ 01 GSR
1,920 Posts
pick and pull to find a zc vtachs motor eh, said zc's never came to north america, in fact honda put no zc's in north america. they do have equivalent motors here though. i believe you mean a z6 or y8 depending on the year you hoped for.

·
Registered
94 Del Sol si
490 Posts
Sounds like you've been flamed enough and you know what to do next so,
Nice avatar (I love Dingle)! And welcome to the D!

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,388 Posts
You can only buy s v tech from Walmart I believe.
Look in the electronic part.

Now if you want to add a vtec head to your car then google "mini me swap d-series"
And it will be within the first 3 searches.
Rep^^^^^^

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Go to a Shell gas station, fill half the tank with V-Power, then drive to a Chevron and top of with Techron? Full tank of Vtech Yo...

Reactions: Evanguy

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
Go to a Shell gas station, fill half the tank with V-Power, then drive to a Chevron and top of with Techron? Full tank of Vtech Yo...
Quote worthy

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Honestly, didn't come up with that on my own, though I don't remember where I saw it. You're right though, it must be quote worthy cause it stuck with me and my thick skull lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw this and knew it was gonna be a good thread but this dude has to be trollin hard, It's 2014 people have to be able to notice there isn't an H on VTEC by now...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts