Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
eg hatch
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok- story-

i was at the tow yard (my dads friend owns the place), and i ened up finding this del sol there. my d15b7 was really starting to piss me off, and this del sol had the d16z6 with a BAND NEW tranny, and later i even found out that it had a exedy stage 1 clutch kit. i grabbed everything out of that del sol so i could sell it for parts to make up for actual buying the car. (i do have most parts for sale for this car, but i will make a thread for it later)

me and my buddies were going to make a grill out of the trunk, but we didnt have a place to put it for the time being so we gave it back to the tow yard to finish being crushed.

it had already been in an accident, and the whole subframe was tweaked and bent

·
Registered
eg hatch
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol- i swapped the z6/tranny/ecu and seats into my 95 hatch

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i need some parts, make sure to get that F/S thread up! Poor sol :sad: reminds of my old teggie....

vvvvv before (after waxing it after i bought it) and after (sliding backwards down the highway until i met a guardrail)

Attachments

·
Registered
eg hatch
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea, but i wasnt on here at the time, so i figured id share

spoolin- damn that sucks man, and that was a really nice looking teggy too

·
Registered
eg hatch
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea- im just glad that it wasnt me who crashed and ruined it in the first place, casue i really want a del sol as a second car...

there was really no way to fix it, the lady who crashed it really tweaked the subframe (look at the tranny mount pic) and also a few places under the car were a bit tweaked. so i just stripped the car naked and gave it back to the tow yard

1 - 19 of 19 Posts