Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
EJ6
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So at my work there is at least 6 cats (4 were born there 2 just showed up) and after one got pregnant she started "marking " my tires and bumpers. Since then my roomates cats wont touch my car. So the easy solution to my life long problem of cat prints on my car is to put cat piss on it!

·
Registered
EJ6
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im a forum noob.... didnt know where to put it.. happy hour may have had something to do with it

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
Fuck you to all you cat haters lol. It would be the same for me to say "crush glass and put it in dog food to get rid of a dog. Lol.

Anyways, OP what you need is a spray from petsmart or petco. Sucks you have to buy something for yourself and not for even having cats haha. Talk to a employee in there so they can point out what you need. It works perfect so they won't piss on your sofas :)

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
So at my work there is at least 6 cats (4 were born there 2 just showed up) and after one got pregnant she started "marking " my tires and bumpers. Since then my roomates cats wont touch my car. So the easy solution to my life long problem of cat prints on my car is to put cat piss on it!
Haha just like us, they know that ho is pregnant and don't wanna be around for it!

On a side note as a cat (and animal in general person), please don't be inhumane.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Car cover? I just quit my job at a detail/tint shop who had cats that free roamed the shop at night. Yeah one of the reasons I quit...cat hair and tint do not mix. But we used to cover the cars with a clear plastic drop cloth. It took them one time to jump on a car before they learned.

·
Registered
EK Sedan
347 Posts
I lmao, fatty fatty 2x4 and blacky laser eyes haha! Too bad if you actually left that stuff outside the local neighborhood kids would steal it all. I prefer a basic hidden motion sensor setup and a pistol >:/

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Just go to fuckin cat n pick it up pour gas all over n lit that fucker on fire n watch it burn like motherfucker....FUCK CATS, cats for pussies!

I'm 100% CATS HATER! I slay many of them whenever I see them walk thur my property

1 - 20 of 28 Posts