Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nothing
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the kit is installed and setup for a dry kit, we have the wot switch wired in and the solenoids wired in, my only concern is how do they tune for nitrous?

my question is without some kind of switch to change between maps, how else will the car not run pig rich when not using nitrous?

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
you need to call your tuner they will tell you how.... i just now they are gonna tune all motor 1st.... just get in contact with your tuner regardless if your gonna tune it or them

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
You have to use an auxiliary output from the ECU to activate the nitrous, and tell it to switch to the nitrous map at the same time.

What size injectors do you have?

·
Registered
nothing
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have to use an auxiliary output from the ECU to activate the nitrous, and tell it to switch to the nitrous map at the same time.

What size injectors do you have?
what exactly is an auxillary output for an ecu?

im going with dsm 450 black tops

the car was tuned this summer all motor so now it just needs tuned for nitrous, and nothing will be sprayed through that bottle until it has a tune on it... im very particular with my motor this time around!

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
Nitrous Jet , Fuel Value
0.24, 200
0.32, 350
0.47, 850

These are from Hondatas software as a guideline for increasing fuel for n2o enrichment for a dry shot. Im using s300 which has 3 separate n2o controls. Also using dsm 450's, 255lph

1 - 8 of 8 Posts