Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been gone for a while, school at full throttle now...working full time...and all that shiet, had to put my project on hold because of money and time.

but anyways, lately i've been cashless...books and all, but i've found out a way to finish a project, no money, dont trip

here's what you gotta do, drive around and hopefully an old lady will rear end the shit out of you.

hehe, some ol lady fucken rear ended me...i signaled like 50 ft ahead and started slowing down 50 fucken ft ahead...i've been in the same lane for over 2 miles, was dropping by autozone to return a shitty ass borrowed compression tester

anways, i slowed down to like...5-10mph to turn, and the next thing, bam, some ol lady rear ends me and i skid like...5 feet.

she says, oh i didn't even see you...yea you just whip lashed me and cracked my stock bumper.

but it's cool, i'm getting a lil over 1G, hehe, that's enough to paint my car, i needed a paint job anyways, and some money to get some tein s lowering springs, and finish my motor (only needed head gasket, intake mani gakset, timing belt, and head studs)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHA - I lost my first 2 cars to old people - they LOVE to pull out in front of me... good thing it was just an 86 tercel and an 88 mustang....

·
Registered
500 Posts
i couldnt get people to crash into me if i wanted them to

4 years of aggressive driving and still no accidents!!

my mom on the other hand who is a saint when driving already has 3 accidents ( not her fault) in the last year!! fucking bs!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i found out she also cracked my exhaust (where the weldings are), pushed my exhaust forward, and cracked my headers...

so now i'm probably getting close to 2 G's...hehe

i know what you guys mean, my gf always gets hit, and she's a saaaafe and sloooow ass driver.

she's gotten close to 2500 so far in damages, and it's not even that noticable, a scartch on the back bumper, broken corner light, and small things

and i'm just wishing, why wont someone hit ME! and finally, i got it, i got it alright, and i got it gooooood!

i didn't even see it coming...it was like a surprise bday party...

when she walked up to my car, i had the BIGGEST smile on my face...:)

sure i had a stiff neck the next day...but i was happy, finally, and i didn't even have to try

yea old people shouldn't drive no more, it should be like the law or sumthing, they scare me sometimes, either too slow, too fucken fast, too dumb, or cant see anything...at ALL

well anyways i needed a new paint job after my front end conversion, and i'll be sure to put pics up, and i'll finally be able to drop my car, hehe, i've been penny pinchin lately, bills bills and bills...

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
defensive driving doesn't work... all about the offense :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey thats nuthin some old prick t-boned me in my eg civic hatch.....$9500 worth of damage......but the good thing was i got a ek civic out of it plus money left over to do some minor mods.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WHAT!?!? you got $9500 worth of damage??? is this just property damage?

i'd thought they would just total your car and give you the amount of the whole car's worth...

well i finally got paid...not what i expected

the insurance called me, and HELLA questioned me

the adjuster started taking pics of my car, like the inside of my trunk, under my hood, etc.

and when the insurance company saw the pics, they saw the bat, the rope, and all that shiet in my trunk, if i'd known they were gonna do that...i would have taken out my bat

but they were like, so, are you a baseball player?... what's the bat and rope for?... and they asked me if i was an IMPORT RACER!!! hehe, i cracked up, but he kept asking me that, and i'm like, no, no, NO!

anyways, i'm sanding my car down right now, working on it, i'll post pics when i'm done.

btw, my insurance doesn't go up, it's 0% my fault.

·
Registered
137 Posts
damn granny racers... my grandma has a rousch mustang that rarely sees over 30 miles an hour. astonishing.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dont see how his insurance will go up considering the old ladys insurance is paying for it
right?
jman

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
I got a good one from when I first moved here, I had a 00GTI, and I was at a light,
it turned green there was 1 car in front of me, we started to go as soon as i got to the intersection BAM right in the drivers side doin like 60....
in a ford fuckus 4dr...he totalled my car and his. and tried to sue me for 2 things(btw he was only 16...) me being in his way....WTF!?> and the surgery on his dick cause he was getting a bj from his girl when he hit me....I guess that high speed, airbag and teeth dont mix...it was funnny as hell, but in all I got like 18K and my car paid off. and he didnt get shit...
My insurance didnt go up at all..after all that.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you serious??? wtf!!!

this is hilarious, lol

he tried suing you!?!? i guess everyone is in his way, so if we dont get out of his way he'll sue us.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts