Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Is it left or right? Forward or back? Or where it sits, height wise. Left/right/forward/back you adjust with the 4 bolts that hold the hood on towards the base. Height you adjust by moving the latch on the car
So the hinge is to adjust the height only and what 4 bolts you talking about?

you mean the 4 bolts that hold hood? you can't adjust those bolts.

?
my hood its more going to the left

·
Registered
873 Posts
You may wanna post these kinds of questions in the General Tech forum next time.

Try playing around with the hood lock striker and see if you can adjust the side gaps through it. Try also removing all 4 hinge bolts, have someone assist you in holding the hood, then check if the hinge bolt holes align comfortably with the hood thread holes.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You may wanna post these kinds of questions in the General Tech forum next time.

Try playing around with the hood lock striker and see if you can adjust the side gaps through it. Try also removing all 4 hinge bolts, have someone assist you in holding the hood, then check if the hinge bolt holes align comfortably with the hood thread holes.
sorry im kinda new here

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
cant really tell from the picture but i also hade 2 people to do it and just alot of trial and error on my part to get any hood right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts