Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how to adjust my d16z6 tps sensor (voltages and the whole process to adjust it)
2- how to check pcv valve
3-have an idle problem idle reaches 1400 rpm there are two niples at the TB when i put my finger at the upper car idles fine and the lower one has a very small air sucktion so what is the problem

·
Registered
88 RT4wd wagon
349 Posts
Has the tps ever been removed before? If not, it doesn't need adjustment. It should be 0.45v closed and 4.5v fully open. Search for "tps adjustment" on a few different forums and Im sure you'll find a good write up on it.

Pcv is just a check valve. air should pass through easily one way and not the other. Considering they only cost $3-10 depending on where you buy, just replace it anyway.

Are you talking about the holes inside the TB? If so, that means you fitv needs to be screwed back in. Search for this too. Its been covered over 100x.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man but i'm talking about the upper hole i think the upper on for the iacv
and lower for FITV lower one has a ver very small air sucktion
and i've noticed that at skunk TB there is no FITV so can it be blocked

·
Registered
88 RT4wd wagon
349 Posts
Ah ok, misread your post. Yes try cleaning the IACV or replace with a known good one. Alot of aftermarket TB's don't have provisions for the FITV. Professional Products sells one for a gsr that does if your concerned about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts