1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 civic ex coupe

70k on auto tranny

I want to boost BEFORE i convert to manual. Ive thought long and hard about this. And thats what I will do. So Please DO NOT say convert then boost. Im planning to boost keep it under 8 psi with auto drive it like that for about a year then convert to manual

Only one problem how the fuck do you tune a obd2 auto ecu? Let alone is it possible?

Again. DO not say do a auto-manual conversion before because your thought will go unheard. Ive made my mind thats the order im going to go

Ive searched the forum. All I could find was how to tune manual lol

Would Emanage be good?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
is not possible to tune a obd2 u have to convert to obd1 thats what i know and what i have read icould be wrong ....... but i am 90 % shure of this

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fine so i fine a obd1 auto ecu THEN i can tune it? I though you cant tune a auto ecu PERIOD thus the thread

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
2000 civic ex coupe

70k on auto tranny

I want to boost BEFORE i convert to manual. Ive thought long and hard about this. And thats what I will do. So Please say convert then boost. Im planning to boost keep it under 8 psi with auto drive it like that for about a year then convert to manual

Only one problem how the fuck do you tune a obd2 auto ecu? Let alone is it possible?

Again. say do a auto-manual conversion before because your thought will go unheard. Ive made my mind thats the order im going to go

Ive searched the forum. All I could find was how to tune manual lol

Would Emanage be good?
you said it. not i

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
only way i can think is by using an APEXI VAFC..
would that work with either a auto obd2 or obd1 ecu or it doesnt matter? and any verification if this is basically the only option...tuning a auto?

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
omfg roflmfao. that was funny as hell. you can almost hear a noob going to a shop and ask: what i need to do to convert my ecu from odb2 to odb1. well thats easy son, take the ecu out. open it and drip drizzle some magical man gravey in it poof instant conversion. :lol:

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
omfg roflmfao. that was funny as hell. you can almost hear a noob going to a shop and ask: what i need to do to convert my ecu from odb2 to odb1. well thats easy son, take the ecu out. open it and drip drizzle some magical man gravey in it poof instant conversion. :lol:
repost lool
jizz on the ecu, it'll magically turn to obd-1

hahahah but seriously guys hahah...I kno its a fucken n00bish phrased thread but I want a serious answer...So i can kno what i needa do...

·
Registered
222 Posts
only way i can think is by using an APEXI VAFC..
This is your ONLY option other than going with a stand alone or obd2>obd1

END THREAD
:done:

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
^^he's right..unless your cool with spending outlandish money on the AEM setup...otherwise, i suggest going obdi with crome and a widband

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
OBD-2 -> OBD-1 Jumper harness with a chipped p06 or p28
here's the best option imo. harness jumper - $60 off ebay, ecu chiped - $60-$160(cody has a chip p06 w/a p28 basemap n crome for $60 here) basic crome - free. and cody is neptunetuningcausei'mghey. lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts