Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fully built d16z6. i dynod 250whp and 240ft lbs of torque. im wanting more power considering im fully built. im tuned on chrome pro. how much boost and timing can i do on pump 91 gas and stock sleeves and be considerable safe? noone in oklahoma really knows much about d series motors cause everyone builds b series, so you guys are my only option. I'd like to has my pistons are 40 over so. tell me what ya know.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Looks like your limiting factor right now is the size of your fuel injectors. You could probably make around 300 with those I would think though.
those injectors should be good to about 340-350whp......

i cant believe you only making 250whp with a 57trim t3/t4 on 16 psi.

what size dp, ic piping are you running?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
innercooler piping is 2.5. and 3 in exhaust from turbo back help me out guys i want more power, ill try to get some pics up as soon as possible

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is the stock piping for the td04 greddy kit, thats the piping im running, it might be 2 in now that im thinking about it, do you think i need to upgrade my piping?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
i would at least run 2 1/4 intercooler piping, and at least 2 1/2 inch exhaust.
but didnt you say in another post that VTEC wasnt working? that would have a lot to do with the low numbers

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would at least run 2 1/4 intercooler piping, and at least 2 1/2 inch exhaust.
but didnt you say in another post that VTEC wasnt working? that would have a lot to do with the low numbers
yes vtec is not working, oil pressure loss, noone knows whats wrong with it.

·
yellow bar for me
3,572 Posts
probably oil pump.

most of your power is going to be way up top.

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
Try those DIY Endyne mods to the oil pump to see if that'll help... Get some pointers on what's wrong with your map. Get that Vtec working bro! Boost her up!!!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts