Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
00 civic dx cdm
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy wants $150 for set of 4... enkei vx rims for 92-95 egs. let me know if overpriced or good deal... i think its a ok deal but for 100$ would be fair

Attachments

·
Registered
CRX ECODiesel Ram
1,036 Posts
if the clearcoat is good, no curb damage and no bent lips i wold do it. i bought HX wheels at the junkyard for about that without tires. but htey had messed up clear coat...

·
Registered
00 civic dx cdm
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey i bought them today thanks for your tips. the wheels are ok and a little bit scratch here and there but i mean i would obviously not get new ones for $150 the set (37.50$/rim)... will clean them and send pics asap :)

·
Registered
Black/Green Civic HB
753 Posts
I have mine media blasted after I bought them for $100 w/0 tires. Looked brand new after a fresh coat of clear!

·
Registered
00 civic dx cdm
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here they are guys ... im in love with those babies :) thinking of putting some toyos proxes r888 185 60 13

what you think?

Attachments

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
I wouldnt use those are a performance wheel, but I would use them as an economy or fuel efficiency wheel with a super low resistance tire.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Was just gunna say the same, even a toyo800 style grand touring tire would be better.

Unless you plan on tracking it only, you will wear those out and wish you had something else the first sign of rain.

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
Hope you have the small brakes! lol Ive always liked those wheels too, but 13's tho....

·
Registered
92dx-turbo 92cx-pimp
89 Posts
$150 sounds fair, there getting harder to find and i think honda wants $68 a piece for them

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought a set of those for $100. They are in really good shape. They are just a set of rollers for my track car though with crap tires. I was planning on doing anything else with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.