Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 1995 civic ex loaded, D16z6, 5-speed, moonroof, powerlocks and windows, viper alarm system, new tires, brakes, new battery she has all maintaince records and only 114k on the clock. I need help they listed it for $3,700, but she said thet were flexable... thats way too high- on KBB.com only rates it in excellent condition as $3,150, Im thinking of offering $2,500 cash, what you think too low let me what ya'll would pay if it was you?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have any pictures but from my inspection there is no visable rust and the car has no dings or dents and newer paint!

·
Registered
801 Posts
if its any help i paid 2k for a dx hatch with no rust or dings, new tires, a rebuilt from bottom up b7 and slightly more miles.

i would say 2500 is reasonable.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oaky good thats about the number i had in my head, me and my pop are going to go check it over again and then i will throw that number in the mix and see what happens i wont pay more than 2,700 for it cuz thats about the max im going to get for my old ford focus lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
how long of a test drive did you take? check the spark plugs before and after test drive, check oil levels before and after, really drive it like you're going to once its yours. from the one pic i see above 2700 would be fair, but then again, i only paid 1100 for my dx with about 50k more miles.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
nothing wrong with spending $3k on that, its worth it if its clean like said be. i paid $3k for mine years ago, was mint.

·
Registered
24 Posts
frig thats hella clean bra

if it were being sold here in canada, we'd pay a pretty penny for a rustless shell

pick it up!

$3000 sounds VERY VERY VERY reasonable!

GL!

·
Registered
98 Coupe & 98 Hatch
135 Posts
I think if you show up with $2800 cash the seller would take it. The car looks really clean, if it where me I would spend up to $3000 but get a reciept for a cheaper price so you can save on taxes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts