Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Civic Si (Canada)
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles can I run after low fuel light on a coupe Civic EX?

·
Registered
Civic Si (Canada)
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No stupid answers please !!!

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
maybe 8-10 miles idk. an y do you plan on trying it?

·
Registered
Civic Si (Canada)
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am wondering what Honda had it rate it for?

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
i have never been bast 1/3 tank if your gas gets too low your fuel pump will not get lubricated properly. i say dont push your luck.

·
Registered
133 Posts
yea, dont run your tank that low. Sometimes theres crap in the bottom of the tank that can get sucked up by the pump. Happened to a friends ITR once and it clogged his injectors, which he had to replace.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
i know cruisin on the interstate at 70 mine can come on ill turn or somethin, then it goes off, i take that was the res. Once the light comes back on and stays, i know i get another 30miles easy

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
well get a gas can, fill it up. once the light comes on reset the trip meter and drive until you run out of gas then break the can out and fill her up and drive to the nearest gas station. any crap in the gas tank should get caught in the fuel filter, and it's always good practice to change that when you should.

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
i always thought there was just a gallon of gas left when the gas light came on..... but in my mom's focus they give you 50 miles after the light comes on.... i don't have to worry about this since i don't have a low fuel light. true ballers don't need that shit

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
i always thought there was just a gallon of gas left when the gas light came on..... but in my mom's focus they give you 50 miles after the light comes on.... i don't have to worry about this since i don't have a low fuel light. true ballers don't need that shit
tru dat i be rockin no fuel lite:confused: that was a joke but mine never came on

1 - 20 of 27 Posts