6,992 Posts
I run in the NWSCCA Region regularly

Occasionally, hit the drag strip

Looking forward to the New Track opening up at Pacific Raceway

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
I auto x with 2 local car groups and some occasional scca. I have done a few nasa track events with my sister and brother in law with their 95 M3

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i even heard that there was a group that did a GYMKHANA Challenge out here too, but i havent heard any concrete info about it.

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
i run in the san diego autox class... i dont compete, i just run the fun run's when they have them, i dont have a cage or anything like that, but i have full suspension and a motor swap, part of the reason why i dont compete, dont want to be put in the unlimited class

·
Registered
2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i
913 Posts
Autocross is my biggest hobby for four years going. I autocross 1-4 times a month, every month of the year (Texas is great for that)

I am a member (and have been on Board of Directors) for 3 clubs in my area, and I've taken Evolution I (twice) II (twice) and III schools. I was Southwest Region Divisional champion for STS-2 in 2005 with my CRX (mostly by default, LOL).

Right now I'd say you could call me a divisionally competitive autocrosser, but not nationally competitive yet.

·
Registered
999 Posts
^^^

i run here in the very competitive SF region scca.... home of vic sias :eek: andy mckee :eek: brian heikotter and manyyy insanely fast drivers..... kevin mccormick... sts monster!

i also with bunch of other groups......

competitively autox.. i tooo am just a divisonal whore... and was gonna do the TOURs and Pros... but my funds wont make it and so wont my car... haha

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
id love to run my car on a road course...but dunno where any of that is..the auto x stuff is wack in my opinion.. way to slow. im used to racing karts on road course...but if they had a road course for street cars here in Va..id be all over it.

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
id love to run my car on a road course...but dunno where any of that is..the auto x stuff is wack in my opinion.. way to slow. im used to racing karts on road course...but if they had a road course for street cars here in Va..id be all over it.
Uh... VIR has a road course... They have HPDE's there...

·
Registered
Why two?
891 Posts
I don't regularly attend as of yet, but i am the race team manager/driver for Team GXS Racing of GXS Motorsports.. Working on some sponsorships to get some better suspension on the car, but i have an event in Utah at the end of june (GTLive @ Miller Motorsports Park) - Should be awesome.

After the car is ready i plan to regularly attend events at willow springs, buttonwillow, and any other local race tracks (Infineon, Laguna Seca, etc) depending on fundage.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
1 - 20 of 139 Posts