Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bosh here (plx m250), pushing over 4.5 years at the end of the downpipe.

lately I've been getting misreadings, but think however that my leaking oil turbo causes all this. It doesnt show richer than 13.0 and leaner than 15.5 anymore :(

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Hmm going on 4 or 5 years here. Although I did have 2 that didnt last 3 months or so.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I've had my Bosch for about a year with no problems. I'm not familiar with the PLX, does it have to be calibrated periodically?

I've got a cheap ass JAW wideband and i had it go crazy on me with some goofy ass readings, recalibrated it and it worked fine.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
there is usually a recalibration schedule(ever 6 months or so) depending on your usage. i deff suggest it. but i drove daily on an LC-1 for about a year. with no issues
-Luke

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump,

for feedback from more people

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Year and a half on mine lm2 still on the sensor It cam with. If you run way rich thy crap out faster If it runs way hot thy crap out faster.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
i got a Bosch 17014 here (LC-1, LSU 4.2) creeping up on 2 years.

the only reason ill be replacing it is because a cheap o2 sensor bung tore all its threads up. so i ground them down and just screw it in 2 turns and it seems to hold ok. lol :)

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
LC-1 for neraly 2 years, no issues other then needing to re-calibrate. 4.5 years, Id say you got your money's worth.

·
Registered
88 RT4wd wagon
349 Posts
Ive had them last anywhere from 3 months to 2+ years. It really depends on the application, location in your exhaust, sensor temps and fuel used.

NTK > Bosch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts