Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is a project i'm just doin cuz i've got nothing better to do and it's extra stuff lol, ok i've got an extra running d15b with dpfi in a 91 hatch with 235,000 miles on it!!! haha but it's still runnin good and i'm gouna throw a turbo that i have layin around on it that's a 57trim and i'm gouna run 5 or 7 pounds of boost on it. how long do you think it will be tell i blow that motor? the motor is runnin really good right now for 235,000 miles on it, it doesnt even smoke! haha but how long will it be tell i blow it if i run 5 or 7 lbs of boost? and what's that think called the 3rd injector ( for cold starts ) or somthing when you turbo a dpfi? and how do i do the " 3rd injector " ? and do i really need it? :confused:

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
tomorrow at 743 pm it will throw a rod, flying though the firewall and dash into your shoulder causing you to jerk the wheel and slide into a tractor-trailer geting sucked under the back wheels, thus throwing you 14 feet in the air making you hit an overpass and instantly die from hitting a concrete grave........

·
Registered
93 civic dx
797 Posts
tomorrow at 743 pm it will throw a rod, flying though the firewall and dash into your shoulder causing you to jerk the wheel and slide into a tractor-trailer geting sucked under the back wheels, thus throwing you 14 feet in the air making you hit an overpass and instantly die from hitting a concrete grave........
hahaha

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Aren't you gonna feel like an ass when that shit comes true LOL!

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
jesus thats fucked up hahhaha

Normally I'd say milage doesn't matter. But with that motor....eh

With a good tune (if you can do it on that DPFI) I'd say it will last you until exactly 245,883 miles, and then it will throw a rod just like Low EG-T said. Watch out for those trucks

·
Registered
183 Posts
As everyone else will say, just get a good tune if you want it to last for a while.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahahahahaha ok thanks guy's :D ill make sure when my odmoder hit's 245,800 ill sell it :) then i wount be the guy that get's throwing you 14 feet in the air making me hit an overpass and instantly die from hitting a concrete grave :D or ill just drink a lot before i cause that :alky: :alky:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts