Honda D Series Forum banner

How Long does a 12 oz. bottle last?

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  SpoolinSol 
#1 ·
Like the question says. I'm looking at the edelbrock concealable nitrous kit it can go up to an 80 shot i believe, but I'd be running a 50, just wondering how many passes down the drag strip could I make running a 50 shot from this bottle?

#7 ·
1 bottle per full run, it uses about .5 of a pound every 10 seconds
I'm not running with my beer. I might spill it! So, that's about 8oz of beer every ten seconds. Eh, I'm kinda slow and drink stouts so I take a bit longer.

#8 ·
might aswell get a full kit hiding the bottle isnt to difficult but a bottle racing a lot lasted us about a night n a ahalf

#16 ·
... and after all the beer, you'll still have no nitrous left.

All purged and inhaled for drunken shits and giggles.

I know I would. I had 1 or 2 pounds left when I wrecked my previous car and that shit was used up after a week or so. I had no car at the time, but a lot of visitors. :lol:

#17 ·
lol nice, yeah I'm just going to buy the full kit, and a bigger bottle is hard to hide when you drive a del sol...but the little bottle is a joke if you can only get one run out of it...btw captain morgan parrot bay coconut rum ftw!!

#18 ·
lol nice, yeah I'm just going to buy the full kit, and a bigger bottle is hard to hide when you drive a del sol...but the little bottle is a joke if you can only get one run out of it...btw captain morgan parrot bay coconut rum ftw!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.