Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Very. If I meet a chick and she only knows about what's on the radio(which is more than not the most horrible music in the world) it's a deal breaker. They don't have to listen to exactly what I do, but it just better not be pop they listen to.

·
Registered
94 civic, 90 talon
1,943 Posts
yay ibtl, its pretty important. there has to be afleast something we can both listen to, be it pink floyd or black dahlia murder lmao.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I have yet found a girl that can be as a hardcore music lover as myself, the closest one will be my oldest daugther that just turn 16.
As a DJ and music lover, i have thousands of records, from music from the 50's, from the disco era, and deff the best era ever, the 80's. Even the teachers at her school ask her how she know so much about music that she wasn't even born yet. She used to sit with me since she was a baby while I used to play music and organised my music collection. She just turn 16 but shes an old schooler at heart, Even her theme for her 16th party was "decate of music".

But to stay on topic, yes I think if you are looking for that special someone, her love for music, could be consider very important since her taste of music can said a lot about her.

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
wow.. gonzo'd already...
haha gonzo. that was quick.

i dont really care what my girl listens to as long as i dont have to listen to it. she listens to a lot of that pop shit like Britney and Lady Ga Ga and other really bad artists. She doesn't like most of my music though either. it sucks when we drive around in her car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It is def. a plus if both can find similarities in music. But each must be willing to give each others' taste a try. To answer your question, whomever I ride with usually digs the music I listen to (from Babyface to Massive Attack). So I'm usually the DJ no matter who's driving. lol

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
It is def. a plus if both can find similarities in music. But each must be willing to give each others' taste a try. To answer your question, whomever I ride with usually digs the music I listen to (from Babyface to Massive Attack). So I'm usually the DJ no matter who's driving. lol
ive never heard of those bands but as longs and the chick in your avy is in the car im cool haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts