Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Boys!

I've been grinding on the streets like crazy! No, not hustling lol. My brakes been grinding! :pinch:

I put a video together showing how I removed and replaced my brake pads and rotors.

Here it is:

Replacing my Brake pads and crossed-drilled slotted Rotors - YouTube

This should also help those wanting to put crossed-drilled rotors on their ride.

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got into a huge debate with Onatop on the direction of the slotted grooves. At the end, it doesn't matter to me. As long as I stop :biggrin:

if you note on my video, I had the old rotors with the grooves going with the direction and the new rotors I installed going against..

But if you want to be technical in this bitch, Please, be my guest. I read a couple of threads and saw both with the direction of the rotation and against it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I got into a huge debate with Onatop on the direction of the slotted grooves. At the end, it doesn't matter to me. As long as I stop :biggrin:

if you note on my video, I had the old rotors with the grooves going with the direction and the new rotors I installed going against..

But if you want to be technical in this bitch, Please, be my guest. I read a couple of threads and saw both with the direction of the rotation and against it.
the veins inside the rotor should blow air outward when moving forward. but if it stops then it works right?

·
Registered
63 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts