• sub 5 sec 0-60

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,someone help me on this one, a boosted d16 setup can go sub 13 sec on the 1/4 mile quite easy. to compare a stock nissan skyline r33 gtr can do the 1/4 mile in 13.2 sec with a good driver but it does 0-60 mph in 4.9 sec... so give you fastest 0-60 numbers if you know them.... i'm asking this cause i'm really considering to leave the honda scene and go with a r33 gtr mainly because i just want to go rwd. overhere they arent that expensive and can be had pretty easy. i dont want to go with a nissan and then be blown out of the water by a d16 turbo you see :lol:.
post your numbers asap if you know them!!!!
thankx

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
I'm so fast...I blow the couplers off my charge pipes on a consistent basis.

wHat!!!!!1111!!!!1!!1

·
Registered
Magnum RT
1,409 Posts
My Venge (assuming I get traction) is sub 6-seconds....POSSIBLY sub 5. The 'rex though....umm, no idea at all. Hell, I think my 1st gear goes to 60....so who knows. LOL 8 seconds perhaps?

·
11,892 Posts
My Venge (assuming I get traction) is sub 6-seconds....POSSIBLY sub 5. The 'rex though....umm, no idea at all. Hell, I think my 1st gear goes to 60....so who knows. LOL 8 seconds perhaps?
Dude when am I going to get to see this beast anyway?

·
11,892 Posts
Cool, I'd like to hear those fun jet engine sounds anyway.

·
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
ok,someone help me on this one, a boosted d16 setup can go sub 13 sec on the 1/4 mile quite easy. to compare a stock nissan skyline r33 gtr can do the 1/4 mile in 13.2 sec with a good driver but it does 0-60 mph in 4.9 sec... so give you fastest 0-60 numbers if you know them.... i'm asking this cause i'm really considering to leave the honda scene and go with a r33 gtr mainly because i just want to go rwd. overhere they arent that expensive and can be had pretty easy. i dont want to go with a nissan and then be blown out of the water by a d16 turbo you see :lol:.
post your numbers asap if you know them!!!!
thankx
I don't understand the question but my CRX can cover sixty feet in 1.6sec

·
Registered
94 civic si
613 Posts
just get an r33. r33>civic

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Just get whatever you like. Shouldn't worry about getting beat my a d16. Just face that fact that no matter how fast you think you are, there will always be somebody out there that is faster than you. That is just life.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
just get an r33. r33>civic
I agree with this guy, give the R33 a shot, can't argue with AWD...

Just get whatever you like. Shouldn't worry about getting beat my a d16. Just face that fact that no matter how fast you think you are, there will always be somebody out there that is faster than you. That is just life.
QFT. Don't get a car cause its fast, get it cause you like it. You can make ANY car fast, ANY CAR. Some are just easir than others, or make more sense. C'mon, I've seen Dodge caravans STOMP cars at the drag strip...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for all the comments guy's, guess i'm just having a weak moment at the time or so, was just setting it all in a row on the long shot..... i've been talking to someone this evening that import cars on a regular base and even he says its a real pita. because of the various procedures whe have to go truogh not to speak to get the car roadlegal. is this such a prob in the states?? altough they can be had very easy here and relativly cheap, guess live just blows :p.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts