Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dm9AkdLS9cM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dm9AkdLS9cM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
those mother fuckers sound MEAN. but i see how it can happen in real race cars like that. working on the car between runs an shit,you gotta rush before they call ur class again, u can forget to tiighten bolts easy. back when i ran pro karts for 6years my friend would forget to add oil back into his engine. when green flag dropped his kart would rocket to hell be gone, for 2-3laps. then BOOOM every time. i know he blew about 10 like that within the 6years i raced. lol. and ive came VERY close to doing it, when ur in a rush and a time limit its easy. i did forget to tighten my carb back up once. kart was so powerfull when green flag dropped, then i hit 8k rpms and she just shut off on me=(

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
LOL. Rotaries always fuck up at the track.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
For the other car, that steel POS would have plowed through and kept going like it was nothing.:tank:

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
2nd one looked fast as fuck

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,293 Posts
There's another video of a RX7(FD) losing all 4-wheels in an autocross. Aluminum lug nuts were to blame.
more like the wrong threads in the lug nuts, the metal didn't matter.

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
2nd one looked fast as fuck
Hell yeah. Dude, I completely forgot about that HT image I did.
I laughed my ass off again when I saw it. Great choice in sig pics. Hah!

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Supposedly dude over-torqued his studs and they all failed in tension. But thats besides the point, I was trying to bash on RX-7s...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts