Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how these pipes go together to complete everything, its a greddy kit but it just seems like there are too many pipes

·
Registered
705 Posts
Why do you have two wastegates? Anyways, first two pipes from bottom to top are: (at the left) dumptube, for the external wastegate; (right above the manifold) down pipe.

Above the down pipe from bottom to top:

(The slightly bent piece) connects hot side of intercooler to the 180.
(The 180 degree bend piece) connects slightly bent piece around core support.
(Tube with two bends right above the intercooler) connects the cold sife of the intercooler to the piece with the BOV attached.
(Tube with the BOV) connects to above piece ^^, then connects to throttle body.

One problem though; there is no intake pipe for the air filter. But of coarse you can connect the filter to the turbo without any piping.

·
0 Posts
if it came with a kit u bought on ebay sell it make back soem of the cash u spent lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i havent bought it yet, its a greddy intercooler that comes with the kit, im just not sure how it goes together since no one has instructions for it

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
clemsonvic said:
i havent bought it yet, its a greddy intercooler that comes with the kit, im just not sure how it goes together since no one has instructions for it
depending on the price, that might be a good thing, it looks like more of headahce than anything, yeah that intercooler might be a hard one to install with the tanks the way they are...

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
depending on the price, that might be a good thing, it looks like more of headahce than anything, yeah that intercooler might be a hard one to install with the tanks the way they are...
I agree, my intercooler looks nothing like that. I have some spare I/c piping you can have if you want it, and I have an extra set of instructions for my kit.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vtecduck said:
I agree, my intercooler looks nothing like that. I have some spare I/c piping you can have if you want it, and I have an extra set of instructions for my kit.
I still need to get with you and take a ride in yours :) , Im looking for a decent greddy kit for a good price, just looks like the are hard to come by, and the 2 I have come across have the same funky intercooler, I like the way yours looks in your bumper so I either need to find one like that or snag a jrc or cca intercooler

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
clemsonvic said:
I still need to get with you and take a ride in yours :) , Im looking for a decent greddy kit for a good price, just looks like the are hard to come by, and the 2 I have come across have the same funky intercooler, I like the way yours looks in your bumper so I either need to find one like that or snag a jrc or cca intercooler
whenever you're ready let me know and I'll head down there :p. I dunno about the intercooler in the pic, mine's just a standard 92-95 fmic from greddy

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well it looks different from the ones i have seen so far, ill find something eventually, just gotta keep my eye out for one cause i gotta keep my ac

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
here's what mine looks like on the car without the bumper cover

hopefully this will give you an idea what you need

1 - 12 of 12 Posts