Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has any pics or anything that will let me no how much to port and where all i port thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didnt ask you to i just never done it before and dont want to mess my oil pump up there not cheap and i did use the search bar prick

·
Registered
553 Posts
more info please! why shouldnt you port the pump?
i dont think he's saying "dont port the pump". instead of shimming the pump, swap the spring with something a lil stiffer. where to get those i have no clue. its easier and less work to just port the pump.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
the shims go inside the pump right between the gears for more pressure.

to port you just drill extra holes in the casing to let some of the pressure out so that its not too high.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
to port you just drill extra holes in the casing to let some of the pressure out so that its not too high.
Yeah to keep the timing belt oiled.

Hmmm....... or is it a timing chain that needs oiled? :wacko:

·
Registered
13,322 Posts

I'd like to see the condition of this motor that this oil pump is mounted too! LOL

·
Registered
1,517 Posts

I almost pissed myself thinking about this kid sitting in his bed trying to shim his oil pump, putting washers between the gears. lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts