Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just getting ready to bolt my tranny on but I need help on how to align my clutch before I bolt it on. Also I dont have any transmission bolts and I was wondering how many do I need and are d-series and b-series tranny bolts innerchangeable? I know I need the alignment tool also but If I take the clutch or whatever to auto zone hopefully the will have the right one.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
4 main tranny bolts that can be seen, then the other 2 behind the starter that bolt through the trans to the block and the other to the rear mount. Then you have the 3 that go through the block and rear mount into the trans from underneath or behind the block.

I eyeballed my clutch install...the clutch disk actually fit right onto the PP prefectly and didn't allow much movement once held vertically. If you don't have an alignment tool, use a deep well socket.

GL!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help man. I dont have any of the tranny bolts so is there anywhere I could buy them or just go to the junkyard. Plus if I go to the junkyard then does anybody know what car would I have to get them off ? Also they are for a jdm b16 if that makes a difference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts