Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gents Have a probleme with my B18b3 car runs on Dictator Management on cold start car starts fine but as soon engine gets a bit temp and I switch off and start again them dont want to start it cranks then I must wait for engine to cool down before it starts again please any advise how to fix

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI, 95 Civic HB CX
2,658 Posts
Are you tuning this yourself?

She needs more fuel on warm restart, but not on the map itself. You need to adjust the modifier parameters. This is a super common issue when initially tuning engines, especially when you tune from scratch with no basemap.

You need to add more cranking fuel enrichment, some tuning solutions have hot and cold restart enrichment parameters that you can tweak.

I would look through the software for those types of modifier parameters and make adjustments, or consult the users manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you tuning this yourself?

She needs more fuel on warm restart, but not on the map itself. You need to adjust the modifier parameters. This is a super common issue when initially tuning engines, especially when you tune from scratch with no basemap.

You need to add more cranking fuel enrichment, some tuning solutions have hot and cold restart enrichment parameters that you can tweak.

I would look through the software for those types of modifier parameters and make adjustments, or consult the users manual.
Ohk will let the Person who tunes my Honda have a look and Ajust settings thanks hope will solve the probleme

1 - 3 of 3 Posts