Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
....The Ultimate Lifestyle Attraction.

Sounds like a gay roller coaster.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Hot Ricer Nights you mean?

Last one I went to was Miami in 08 and it sucked. A few nice cars, but a whole lotta rice.

I can stay on my laptop and order chinese food and have all the rice i can get.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Ah, i remember when i went to one of these. It was long as tome ago when i was about 19.
It was cool but not all that. A few cars here and there, the parking lot was a hell of alot better lol.
And a few half nude girls (but they werent all that)
Some music and people.

Not sure if i will go to this one. Last one was kinda pricy at $25 each and food was way over board.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Ah, i remember when i went to one of these. It was long as tome ago when i was about 19.
It was cool but not all that. A few cars here and there, the parking lot was a hell of alot better lol.
And a few half nude girls (but they werent all that)
Some music and people.

Not sure if i will go to this one. Last one was kinda pricy at $25 each and food was way over board.
I dont even go to the stance/ simply clean stuff.. Theyre all Stock with coilovers and wheels.. Big fuckin deal.

And usually any car thats built and worth a shit can be found online.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I dont even go to the stance/ simply clean stuff.. Theyre all Stock with coilovers and wheels.. Big fuckin deal.

And usually any car thats built and worth a shit can be found online.
Yeah but like women online, seeing them in person sometimes is the better option. Seeing a good build right in front of you, no cover up in post production. :bolletje:

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I went to HIN once in 2005 in LA. It was ok I guess. Then I started going to Formula Drift instead. Show cars are weak.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Just a few momentos from last year.. Anyone hungry? Plenty of rice to go around..

OK, Im not hungry any more.. im done

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
First one isnt that bad, Top Secret clone surprisingly needs a drop and slightly bigger sidewall, third one is a giant pile of radioactive shit.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
If I had money to afford to throw away, I wouldnt waste it on on un-necessary shit like ground effects and wide fenders.

K.I.S.S.

·
Tape-R taper/driver
EC3, ED8, ED9, EE5
574 Posts
You guys are just jealous cuz you can't afford building a car like that for show :)
That's not true for all of us. Some of us enjoy driving the car more than making it undriveable and for others to ogle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts