Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I KNOW ITS A BIT LONG. BUT PLZ BARE WITH ME PPL

ok... i got some breaking news! aha! ..well i figured out what was the damn problem of the bigass leak of the fpr. i thought it was the o ring that wasnt closing right. but in fact it was the fpr itself that was crack. due to the fact it was a little covered with grease i couldnt c the line... so im guessing im going to need a new 1. damn shame i had a blox performance fpr.. ok well anyways here are the pics. i need help on this 1 ppl..

overall look of my motor

a pic of my manifold

ok,, here is where my question comes in.. most of the
motors i went through in the junkyards.. accords.. civics.
etc.. they all had this thing

as u can c from the pic.. it goes like that on the motor.. the tube sticking
out in this side is the for the hose that is on the radiator. the bottom hose..
and the other 2 on the middle.. are for the hose that comes from the firewall and the other hose.. now on the other end theres another opening wich u cant c in this pic. but in the other end is where a tube(hose) goes.. and goes straight under the manifold and connects at the end of the manifold(under it) ... ok.. so i bought this peice ^ thinking the 1 i had on already didnt have the bottome openiong for the radiator hose.. 2 my surprise i didnt have it at all. the only openings i have like those on my car already are the 2 in the middle.. wich come on the manifold already itself. i dont have the connection to the radiator hose.. or the 1 that goes under the manifold.. heres a pic of how my motor has it...

another pic

this is the bottome radiator hose im talking about..(the bottom1 obviously)

so my questions are these.. where does the radiator hose go? and the other hose that runs under the manifold. do i really need it? if so how come i dont have a opening for it already? apreciate the help

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why couldnt this be posted in your other thread ????
i should of. but the other thread has a different title and its old..lol. sorry i dont mean to over post threads.. i just really want to get my car finished.. ive had to go through alot. from converting it from dpfi to mpfi.. i had to rewire stuff. change cam sensor. distribuator. buy almost every hose needed.. fixed valve cover... the list goes on. and now all i need is a new fpr and connect those hoses im asking about and i should be done. im so close i just want to finished already

1 - 3 of 3 Posts