Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a hole in the intake manifold [manifold from p08-3 which is a D16z6/y8 i think but not sure]the motor is a D15Z1vtec-E. pic show tha coolant line but no were it go wat can we do
can we plug tha hole or do we have to plug it sum were

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
there ahould be another hose coming from the pipe that runs from the warer pump to the thermostat housing, it should connect to this point.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the D15b7, the old motor that we took out. and we took the intake manifold from this one and put it on the vtec-e motor.

to this motor..

NOTICE THE OIL FILTER!!..basically all i want to know is, what do i do with the pipe circled in the first pic

·
Registered
681 Posts
hope this helps but here is a pic of a stock mani with the proper hoses attached for that side

and this is the thing that connects them personally i run the hose straight

·
Registered
681 Posts
ON THE FIRST PIC, DOES THAT LINE BLOW AIR, IN OR OUT? ANTI FREEZE OR JUST AIR?
and in reference to this pic the one that is circled is the return bung after the fitv so the hose that comes out of the back side of the fitv goes to the bung that is circled blue

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
look at this setup and tell me if this would work...remember we only have 1 water pump inlet, because of the d15z1 block, were will all the iac lines go after? and one last important question, in the first picture, can i just throw a hose on it and not connect it to anything and let it hang?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts