Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered this on 4/10/2020
Wiseco - RCS07550 - Ring Compressor Sleeve - 75.5mm

after a week, I messaged them to find out about shipping and tracking.....nobody ever got back to me, their "instant messenger" that once said "we reply immediately" never had anybody get back to me. if you check the site now, it says "within a few hours".
so I did what anybody else would do, I filed a claim with paypal. paypal told me to wait till 5/12 for a dispute. strangely on the 8th I got an email that it was sent, and it showed up on the 9th. didn't realize it took a whole month to ship anything, considering other parts Ive ordered showed up in a timely manner.

anywho, I wouldn't have made this post, except for the fact that horsepower direct sent me an email asking for a review of the part.....and I gave them one star. and brought up all this.

they replied back to tell me how the virus had them on lockdown and they couldn't do anything and how a 1 star is going to hurt their reputation....the review isn't even posted on the site.

didn't know emails didn't work during the virus, as well as the instant messenger, and since I don't see my review (which btw, I didn't leave my email on.....so they knew who had the issues they didn't want to address) this is where I come to tell others to avoid them.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Horsepower Direct is rated "Poor" with 2.6 / 5 on Trustpilot

they never published my review on their site. so I made ^^ that one. within a few hours I was sent an email claiming theyre going to send me a certified letter for "continued harassment".....because a total of 2 reviews is harassment.....and only 1 seems to be public.......yet they've flagged it.......because logic?

bet it takes 30 days for the letter to show up lol

Horsepower Direct Activities | See how Horsepower Direct uses Trustpilot

21 reviews flagged (all negative) and 19 of them have been restored.....not counting 14 others that are still being reviewed. great company

1 - 4 of 4 Posts