Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you get when you add 2 2ft trumpet horns with a 150psi compressor and a dark cincinnati friday night on UC campus/downtown

VIDEOS COMING COMP IS SLOWWWWWW

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
all i gotta say is, you are a fucking douchebag for doing that immature bullshit

some limp dick mother fucker like you guys did that shit while me and my gramps( before he died) were downtown walking around, and lost 50% of the hearing in his right hear because of the pitch and intensity, they were right next to us, and he happened to be street side...

bone is right, look out for MULTIPLE flying objects coming your way.....

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all i gotta say is, you are a fucking douchebag for doing that immature bullshit

some limp dick mother fucker like you guys did that shit while me and my gramps( before he died) were downtown walking around, and lost 50% of the hearing in his right hear because of the pitch and intensity, they were right next to us, and he happened to be street side...

bone is right, look out for MULTIPLE flying objects coming your way.....
for one.. its not THAT loud unless your right behind the truck.... 2, i dont know if you've been downtown but you can't exactly drive next to the curb anywhere, there are cars parked.. and 3 we didn't see any old people and if we did, we wouldnt blow it anyway cuz they'll probably have a heart attack.. we're not doing it to be assholes by any mean, most people think its funny.. we had cops laughing at it (after they jumped).. chill out.. its alright.. just some fun on friday night, beats drinking and getting in trouble....

(this is not 93 red ls.. its his girl..)

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
go on hornblasters.com they do it to people in wheel chairs and people on crutches... THAT is not cool.. we did it to like kids... and drunks... no harm

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
these were above the tires under the fenders (4wd lifted k5) and the real deals off a train

it might be fun to you, but tell that to my gramps through his hearing aid.....

i have seen that site before, and thought it was funny as hell till that happened.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts