Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96lx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96lx with z6 swap with ecu jumper p28 ecu .A little info on situation did swap first time with vet civic swappers n they helped me with what I didn't know or couldn't do n that had landed need here again. I have it in n its running well but that great team its now miles away n i have no idea how to connect vtec gone post pics of what i got any help would be great thanks in advance

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,680 Posts

Reactions: BiggieBert

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Lol. ^^^^^

Op. does your ecu jumper harness have the wires for VTec and do you have the plugs for VTec?

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
It should just be a single wire from the ECU to the vtec spool valve. Then just ground the second wire to the dizzy or something..... really really simple.

What part of the globe are you on?!? May be someone near you.

·
Registered
96lx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pic of wires from( vtec )

The red wire is grounded im left with a green n blue wire and a green n white wire. And if someone could link me to schematics for p28 think i should be fine from there. Also have check engine light any links to explain how to check would be great.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
What are those bare spliced wires... gross.
One is for ground,not sure why it's cut like that. The other with two wires twisted I can't tell where it's going.not sure why it's like that either.

After looking at it more it looks like one wire pulled off the ecu header. Still not sure what or why the other one is spliced like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.