Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've got a question for you guys. I have currently get all my parts together to turbo my d16z6 hatch. So i was planning on running uberdata, with my set up. But i ended up trading some stuff i had for the hondata s200 w/ boost option and three step. I just wanna know in the long run which is gonna be cheaper. I mean i don't know anybody in my area that tunes hondata. So would i be better off to sell the hondata and go uberdata or keep it and pay a little extra for the tuning. thanks

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Go Chrome! Free and also comes w/ full throttle launch control just like Hondata! And its free :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the same problem with crome. (nobody around here really uses it, that I know of) Have any of you guys used Phearable.net If so are there ecu's any good. Im thinking of selling the hondata and getting an ecu from them and getting it dyno tuned. let me know what you think.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
well, if you're going to get it dyno tuned anyways, keep the hondata. a shop should be able to work with it.

O

·
0 Posts
Differences:
Hondata: most any shop will work with it, Manufacturer support, easy to work with according to most tuners.

Ubber: simular to hondata except nearly NO shop supports it as there is no manufacturer support. only online forum support. it's free.

you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
34 Posts
yeah, im going in tomorrow to get my CROME setup on my sprayed y7/z6 mini-me, i was about to post a thread on it, and see if it was worth it, and go ahead, start putting bets on my power. stock y7 block, stock z6 head, full exhaust, 50 wet (i try to keep my engine bay looking stock) sleeeeeeeeeeeper. stock airbox, K&N drop in, stock header. woohoo stocker. my whole juice setup is hidden like a mofo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts