Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm planning to run Hondata s300 on my turbo DOHC ZC CRX. Has anyone done this process, or know of any write ups? I'm looking to do an obd0 to obd1 conversion, run hondata s300 and upgrade to Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors with a bigger fuel rail. I just am looking for some advice to make sure I'm going to get the right parts.

I need hondata s300 in a p28, obd1 jumper harness, obd1 distributor, ID injectors, and fuel rail correct? Are there any parts I'm missing?

Will an obd1 dizzy from any d series work?
Top hats for the ID injectors should be for a normal D series i assume?
And will an aftermarket fuel rail for a D series work, are those fuel rails pretty generic and maybe work from other series engines? I'm going to source what I can used, so if parts from other series engines fit that will open up my options. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Premium Member
theft repo sol
356 Posts
not any d series distributor will work, you need the zc case, either obd0 or obd1. obd1 d series distributor internals will work, you need the shaft from the dohc zc distributor though.

check out my thread in the dohc zc section on swapping internals

http://www.d-series.org/forums/dohc-zc/195017-those-you-swapping-out-your-obd1-dohc-zc-distributor-internals.html

d series fuel rails work, i used one from a z6 on mine.
100% right i ran into the dizzy issue during my build, the DOHC ZC housing and spindle magnets are unique.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm just now finding this out. Bought a TD-03/TD-03U and need to swap over my insides. Fuel rail info would be great also hondata info. Ive been considering using a setup like this for a bit. Haven't had time to search for info.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
conversion harness suck get a new OBD1 rywire loom that will work with your OBD2 distributor

or make sure any wiring you do is with copper and soldered

1 - 7 of 7 Posts