Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondata S300 on sale for $545 w/FREE IM Gasket!

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  JosA 
#1 · (Edited)
You read it right...from now until Dec 24th 2009, we are running a Hondata-authorized sale on the s300 units. You will get the s300 unit and a Hondata heatshield intake manifold gasket (B/D/H only) for $545 plus shipping. You can also add an ecu to this package if you don't have one.

If you have been contemplating that s300 purchase or have just been putting it off waiting for a sale, this is it.

The ecu is shown in the picture for reference only, the $545 price does not include an ecu.
I you intend to use this in your own ecu, please be aware that there are different s300 units for JDM/square case ecus. Please contact me beforehand if you have one of these ecus.

Orders MUST be placed through this page on the website: Xenocron Tuning: HONDATA S300 ECU Packages Engine Computer and Intake Gaskets #[hondata-s300]

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

-Jay

See less See more
#6 ·
Pm'd, but I'll outline it here too in case anyone is interested in the same thing.

Basically you would order from the same link above, and select "S300 OBD1 VTEC ECU" from the drop down menu. Then, you would need to go to this link in the "Services" section for the PWM components install: Xenocron Tuning: PWM Control Parts Installation #[Add-PWM-Comp]

So basically 545+150 for the ecu+30 for the PWM = $725 for the s300 in an ecu with the PWM ecu components installed and a free intake manifold gasket. You would still need a solenoid if you don't already have one though.

-Jay

#9 ·
Only a few more weeks left for this deal! After the sale is over the price will go back up to $595 and these will no longer come with a free heatshield gasket!

We have these in stock and ready to go!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and remember that these must be purchased through the link in my original post.

-Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.