Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an option to get hondata s200 for christmas installed and tuned in my car. i was wondering, if i am running a 15.4 on gtec and my goal is 14.99. how close will i get just by tuning my current setup in my sig?

please dont tell me to just get uberdata because it cheaper because my tuner only does hondata.

thanks for your help

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You already have a chipped p28 so the Hondata isen't going to do anything different. I'd just find someone with Chrome Pro to tune it for you. For what the Hondata will cost you could get a cam and spend the tuning money on a dyno to optimize that.

·
Registered
636 Posts
well hondata is a great thing.. and maybe it will give you a little more.. but you dont really have much of a setup.. so the change will not be that much..

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my chipped p28 isnt tuned though. its just a chip that the guy burnt based on my setup. so i shouldnt waste my money on hondata b/c alls i have heard arre good things?

once again, thanks for your help!

D

·
0 Posts
For the price of hondata you could get some mods like a cam and have someone uber/crome tune it. Hondata is great, but so is uberdata and crome if you take the time to learn them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts