Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 EF 4wd sedan
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi D fam.

I'm trying to use my Hondata to trigger relays using the NOS/AUX features that are in S manager. I just can't get the Hondata to generate a signal when the conditions in the menu are met.

Has anyone has luck with this feature? I asked a couple of friends and they also had trouble with it.

Attached is the wiring diagram that Hondata use as an example, and this is how i've got my circuit set up. Also the Input/output and conditions ive got are shown. I've confirmed the wires are linked to the correct plug location.

Any feedback from anyone?

TIA

Attachments

·
Registered
89 EF 4wd sedan
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, an update for anyone else interested. I got in touch with Hondata. Apparently the P75 doesn't have a lot of the emissions circuits that are needed to create an output signal to the pins i had assigned, so i repinned the circuit to run on the AC clutch (pin A15) output and it came to life.

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,939 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I’m debating running nitrous on my car and this has helped me understand how the secondary map works.

·
Registered
89 EF 4wd sedan
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for sharing. I’m debating running nitrous on my car and this has helped me understand how the secondary map works.
No worries. Hondata also mentioned that inputting a 1 instead of 0 as a minimum value apparently makes the signal more reliable, so i also changed the numbers inputted into the cells above and replaced the 0's with 1's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts