Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1994 del Sol S
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been working in Illustrator for some time now, and decided to do some vector work. Here's a some of my work so far. It's only cars...but hey.... This is a car website, right? :lol:

I'm working on more as we speak, but it's all being done in my spare time (and at work when I have down time...). Comments, thoughts, crits all wellcome. :)

·
Registered
1994 del Sol S
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added another, guys. I know the rims look funny, but...that's how they are to the T in the reference image I used (and that was provided for me. It's a TeamSolCal members car).

·
Registered
m1165a2 HMMWV
61 Posts
Nice. The angle on the CRZ is nice. these would be awesome for signatures.

·
Registered
333 Posts
This is awesome! Need a 1991 Civic Si Hatch in Tahitian grean Pearl....or...teal. Like the one pictured....oh the sexy!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Oh man, please do my CRX!

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
I've always like Vector art but I gravitated towards pixel art.

·
Registered
m1165a2 HMMWV
61 Posts
I miss doing this kinda stuff. I havent had Illustrator since I sold my old Mac. Need to get back into this. Your work looks good man. Have you thought about doing one and then over laying it on the original picture. I used to do that with portraits. It come out interesting in some cases. It really depends on the simplicity of the original photo. A car in a giant parking lot with a clear blue sky and a definitive horizon line for example. Then over lay like a gradient filter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts