Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a problem i am portuguese and have a honda civic ek3 96 d15z6 1.5 ils vtec 114hp,my ecu is a p2y i need a litel of hp some one help me teling me parts end sites for demand.
thancks
:???:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
U want more hp? Start w/ intake, headers & 2 1/4 exhaust.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
dude you have a lot of typos
he probably doesn't know english that well, but i believe it will translate into this:

"forgive me for the english i am portuguese, i have a problem: my honda civic is a ek3 96 d15z6 1.5 ils vtec 114hp,my ecu is a p2y...i would like to make some more hp, can someone please give me some advice? would like to find some web sites that sell items for this car...thanks"

BTW: spoon_e_t - if you do some searches using google and the search function here, i'm sure you will be able to answer your own questions, but i do understand you are having issues with the english language...just stick with it and we will try and help as much as possible...welcome to d-series...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
custom_junky said:
he probably doesn't know english that well, but i believe it will translate into this:

"forgive me for the english i am portuguese, i have a problem: my honda civic is a ek3 96 d15z6 1.5 ils vtec 114hp,my ecu is a p2y...i would like to make some more hp, can someone please give me some advice? would like to find some web sites that sell items for this car...thanks"

BTW: spoon_e_t - if you do some searches using google and the search function here, i'm sure you will be able to answer your own questions, but i do understand you are having issues with the english language...just stick with it and we will try and help as much as possible...welcome to d-series...
I assume his english was a lil off, but i tried to give him a general start. Thanks for clearing that up for me as well.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
necro said:
I assume his english was a lil off, but i tried to give him a general start. Thanks for clearing that up for me as well.
your welcome :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thancks end sorry i try to serch bat a dont have anyting os explane or specifics to d15z6, end the ecu dont mach whid the pgmfi site

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
anyone know what the d15z6 translates to from portugual...

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
hey let the newbie be he new and need our support cut him some man i remember i had a English Proplem as a Latino

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
is it more or less a d15 block and the z6 head? or is this engine completely different?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i wish more pawer end the 5 gear go only araud the 180kmh i wish more 230, 240kmh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts