Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Rt.37 by Bj Wholesale across by Walmart Every Monday @ 10pm to 12-1am hope see some NJ Rep coming there monday:TU:

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
has this been goin on long?
umm not so long i just found out from my friend i been there 3 times but without my ef :TD: engine problem i supposed to get SI obd0 today but my friend ditch me he arent gonna bring the motoer to me today :TD:

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
nice im not gonna be able to drive my ef I prob would have to find engine to get it runs, its not running nothing wrong with vtec i cant afford to buy the harness jumper so i havent drive my ef for almost 3months :TD:
Well you can always make your own obd0-obd1 harness.... I've made few of them before just by following this link http://web.archive.org/web/20051231193619/www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Library/KurtsOBD0-OBD1

I have been running mine for about a year or so, no cels which is a good thing:p

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
107 Posts
so is this meet in bj's parking lot approved by the peeps at bj's? just curious if the police mess with you guys or not? what kind of turnout is there usually?

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so is this meet in bj's parking lot approved by the peeps at bj's? just curious if the police mess with you guys or not? what kind of turnout is there usually?
and we dont really ask the BJ to use the parking lot lol, usually cop never came stop by us, if we do then we will drive to Super Stop N Shop in Rt.37

1 - 13 of 13 Posts