Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
Integra DB9
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow, between us in the family we've ended up with three Accords.

An Instagram shot of the Type R and Euro R in Adenau:-

Posted Image

And Jan's new toy bought to have some fun while the Type R gets some tlc:-

Posted Image

Here's another shot of the Accord Coupe. (It's already back home in Germany)

It became the tenth Honda car in the family in 11 years:

2 5th Gen Preludes BB5
1 4th Gen Prelude BB1
2 Accord Type Rs CH1
1 Accord Euro R CL7
1 Accord coupe CD7 (?)
1 Integra DB9
1 Civic coupe EJ6
1 Civic 4-dr saloon EG5

Between them, they have 5 H22 engines, 3 D16s, an F and a K.

I don't think we ever had more than four at any one time.
Still, we know that at least half of them are still runners, so that's not a bad thing.

· Formerly weebeastie
2,076 Posts
Fair question.
The MR2's one of 8 or 9 Japanese cars gathering before a drive out. It's an NA 3S-GTE, I think. The husband's car - wifey had a pristine white Mk1b with a 4A-GE.
I'm seriously contemplating a Honda powered MR2 build. I really like the lines of the car. If it wasn't for the need of a cable shifted trans for them, I would seriously consider being the guy that put a turbo D or turbo DOHC ZC in one just to do it.

· Registered
93 Civic HB SI, 95 Civic HB CX
2,830 Posts
I'm seriously contemplating a Honda powered MR2 build. I really like the lines of the car. If it wasn't for the need of a cable shifted trans for them, I would seriously consider being the guy that put a turbo D or turbo DOHC ZC in one just to do it.
Wouldn't worry about that detail too much if you're serious haha. With as much tools/equipment/red neck innovation that we possess, I think we could figure it out no problem lol. In fact, I already have a mental sketch of what to do.

Just need a Cars and Cameras sticker on it: "It'll Be Fine..."

· Registered
Integra DB9
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Using an auto might be easier - and would be even more "just because".

· Formerly weebeastie
2,076 Posts
Wouldn't worry about that detail too much if you're serious haha. With as much tools/equipment/red neck innovation that we possess, I think we could figure it out no problem lol. In fact, I already have a mental sketch of what to do.

Just need a Cars and Cameras sticker on it: "It'll Be Fine..."
You know I'm serious lol. I already have a spare ZC to do it with.........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts